Sunday, February 24, 2008

Challenges to Read!

I have accepted two more reading challenges!



100+ Reading Challenge:
Read 100 (Or More) books during the calendar year of 2008-2009.
Should be a cinch - right? We shall see!



Nineteenth Century Women Writers Reading Challenge:
Read 4-6 books written by women authors between 1801-1900 - something that I have mentally challenged myself to do for years! Maybe putting my acceptance of this challenge out into cyberspace will inspire me to actually read them! My list is on the sidebar. I am researching a 6th entry to add later.

Becky of Becky’s Book Reviews is hosting this challenge. If you want to see what a truly dedicated reader can accomplish, look at the challenges on her sidebar!

Read on, bibliophiles, read on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge! :-D I have posted your link on the right sidebar of the blog. Best of luck and above all, have fun!

Anonymous said...

It's me again!

For the 100+ Reading Challenge, I am doing something fun. Well, at least I think it is. I'd like to start posting the participating members favorite book for each month on the blog. Mine is already up for January. Send me your favorite book and author of the book for January. As soon as this month is over, I’ll post one for February.